Sunday, March 14, 2010

A shout-out to Lyrum Hayton


We all know Hyrum hates me.
but you might be next.

Here is a song a bunch of us made up:

One more day until I snore...(Do I follow where he goes?)
In the arms of Hyrum Layton!(California, here we come!)
So my heart begins to soar...(Do I stay or do I dare..?)
Then I find out he hates me.
He hung.
my head.
it's on.
his tree.




This is a side of Hyrum many of you did not know about,
and I'm sorry you all had to find out about it this way.



He's suffering unbearable pain, because he is repulsed by my touch.


He's clearly angry with me, and I have done nothing wrong.



enough said..


Stay tuned for a controversial video starring prostitute 1 and Javert.
She clearly has no hatred for him, as it should be.

*coughhyrumcough*



2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHA Oh Karla how I love thee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is definitely in love with you, Karla.... Oh, maybe I shouldn't have said that.?!?

    ReplyDelete